Our Citizens' Panel is a large, representative group of local residents, which helps to assess public opinions and to identify local priorities and to consult with residents, patients and service users in specific issues.
The Citizens’ Panel was established in December 2019 the panel members were randomly selected from the general population across our North West London boroughs. Some targeted recruitment took place in order to ensure that a representative the Panel remains as representative as it can be.
The Citizens’ Panel is now live and already over 3770 members from across North West London have joined.
Joining the Citizens’ Panel is easy
If you choose to be a member you will:
- Be above age 16 and live or work in NW London
- Be asked to complete online surveys
- Be invited to take part in focus groups as workshops
- Be asked your views on a range of NHS topics
- Receive a quarterly newsletter with information about health and social care
What are we looking for?
- You don’t need to have much experience of using the NHS
- A willingness to contribute
- You can participate as little as you want
- To help us improve the NHS
- Inform friends and family about NHS services
What can we offer you?
An opportunity to:
- Share your experience with the local NHS
- Receive regular NHS updates
- Make a difference
- Learn something new
- Opportunity to become a volunteer
What we do with the feedback from the panel
- Your feedback and involvement will help us shape our plans for your local services
- See the outcome from your survey feedback
- See how we are acting on your feedback
Your area needs you!
So, if you would like to join citizens’ panel and give something back to your local NHS services your time is now – fill in the short form if you are interested in this opportunity.
If you have any further questions please email North West London Engagement team firstname.lastname@example.org